Alactel Mobile Phones' latest - the 1970s-sounding GlamPhone - is sponsored by womens' fashion mag Elle, so guess what, Reg Hardware told yours truly to go and watch this "glamorous icon of the season" strut its stuff. Alcatel's GlamPhone Elle No.3 Alcatel GlamPhone Elle No.3: what, no pink? no frills? Despite its name, the …
A: "Comprises *of*" is wrong. Something either "comprises" or "consists of"
You're right, but the word 'comprises' isn't used in the sentence... I suggest your re-read it...
A for effort. C- minus for reading ability... ;-)
See?! Even readers are getting it wrong!
The text says "compromising" not "comprising", if its even correct to use "comprising".
OK - but this one I got right!
I admit it, guilty as charged on the count of misreading the article, possibly because "compromising of" makes absolutely no sense at all!
But: "suggest your re-read it..." Do you mean "you"? :)
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners