Alactel Mobile Phones' latest - the 1970s-sounding GlamPhone - is sponsored by womens' fashion mag Elle, so guess what, Reg Hardware told yours truly to go and watch this "glamorous icon of the season" strut its stuff. Alcatel's GlamPhone Elle No.3 Alcatel GlamPhone Elle No.3: what, no pink? no frills? Despite its name, the …
A: "Comprises *of*" is wrong. Something either "comprises" or "consists of"
You're right, but the word 'comprises' isn't used in the sentence... I suggest your re-read it...
A for effort. C- minus for reading ability... ;-)
See?! Even readers are getting it wrong!
The text says "compromising" not "comprising", if its even correct to use "comprising".
OK - but this one I got right!
I admit it, guilty as charged on the count of misreading the article, possibly because "compromising of" makes absolutely no sense at all!
But: "suggest your re-read it..." Do you mean "you"? :)
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer