Alactel Mobile Phones' latest - the 1970s-sounding GlamPhone - is sponsored by womens' fashion mag Elle, so guess what, Reg Hardware told yours truly to go and watch this "glamorous icon of the season" strut its stuff. Alcatel's GlamPhone Elle No.3 Alcatel GlamPhone Elle No.3: what, no pink? no frills? Despite its name, the …
A: "Comprises *of*" is wrong. Something either "comprises" or "consists of"
You're right, but the word 'comprises' isn't used in the sentence... I suggest your re-read it...
A for effort. C- minus for reading ability... ;-)
See?! Even readers are getting it wrong!
The text says "compromising" not "comprising", if its even correct to use "comprising".
OK - but this one I got right!
I admit it, guilty as charged on the count of misreading the article, possibly because "compromising of" makes absolutely no sense at all!
But: "suggest your re-read it..." Do you mean "you"? :)
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN