A 45-year-old man who "blurred the line between reality and make believe" and adopted the character of magical elf Buho from Shadowrun to rob a Belfast lingerie store at knifepoint, has been brought down to Earth with a two-year jail sentence, The Times reports. Robert Boyd, of Carrickfergus, Co Antrim, told Belfast Crown Court …
Mr Johnson won't be impressed....
The article neglects to mention whether or not the glasses were 'national elf' specs....
Even if he got away with it, there's no way his Johnson would have paid the full price, you know that, he made the news after all.
Clearly Violent Video games have had their day. Good old human imagination is next on the chopping block, clearly.
I got you Reme, I'm not sure is this is a good thing or not :)
Should have used the "Magical Boots of Escaping"...
Stage 1, steal underpants, Stage 2, ...., Stage 3, Profit!
Robbery at knifepoint ? He deserves what he got
Even if he does sound a bit "Care in the community"....
Bet the crims feel unhappy at the prospect of being Lynch(ed)
Two years for stealing knickers....and yet only a fine for common assault.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait