There's a new addition to the BlackBerry line up, to slot neatly in between the Pearl and 8800. The Curve 8300 features a full QWERTY keyboard, but without making the unit overly large. It's certainly more consumer-focused than the 8800, but that doesn't mean it can't turn its hand to business when the time comes. RIM …
Still flawed for POP email???
I had a Blackberry about a year ago and the push email worked fine with my POP account. What it didn't do is reflect deletions back to my POP server. which is irritating as I often forgot what I had deleted/replied to when I got back to my desktop.
If this is still the case then it's a very not perfect POP3 emailing device. Smartphone would be better?
Or am I out of date?
'Or am I out of date?'
Dunno, Im using an E61 that seems to do all the above and more and deletes quite happily from my gmail account
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer