Interop, the mothership of all enterprise computing shows, touches down on Las Vegas tomorrow. And The Register is coming along for the ride. We have a small booth - no 884 - but as an uncontrolled circulation, freely available internet publication, we are a little light on things to actually exhibit. So we have decided in the …
But I want a free T-Shirt...
...But I can't go!!
When are you coming to Helsinki...?
Cant afford to go, work wont send me so can i have a free t-shirt anyway for being a forward bastard?
...please provide a ticket to Vegas for me. I'd love a Reg T-shirt, but I don't care for the PS3 though.
Set up a stand on the beach doing the same thing and I'll even come down and bring you all a few bottles of Estrella
No purchase Necessary?
Any chance of a "no purchase necessary" request by post?
Put some on eBay?
You could probably sell a bunch. And, great advertising!
Blackhat & DEFCON
But my Vegas trip is for Blackhat and DEFCON!!!!
I'll be wearing my Reg hat to the USGP, want a picture?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market