Interop, the mothership of all enterprise computing shows, touches down on Las Vegas tomorrow. And The Register is coming along for the ride. We have a small booth - no 884 - but as an uncontrolled circulation, freely available internet publication, we are a little light on things to actually exhibit. So we have decided in the …
But I want a free T-Shirt...
...But I can't go!!
When are you coming to Helsinki...?
Cant afford to go, work wont send me so can i have a free t-shirt anyway for being a forward bastard?
...please provide a ticket to Vegas for me. I'd love a Reg T-shirt, but I don't care for the PS3 though.
Set up a stand on the beach doing the same thing and I'll even come down and bring you all a few bottles of Estrella
No purchase Necessary?
Any chance of a "no purchase necessary" request by post?
Put some on eBay?
You could probably sell a bunch. And, great advertising!
Blackhat & DEFCON
But my Vegas trip is for Blackhat and DEFCON!!!!
I'll be wearing my Reg hat to the USGP, want a picture?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity