It's official: by overwhelming popular demand, Norman Tebbit will replace Elijah Wood as Iggy Pop in forthcoming biopic The Passenger. Our artist's impression of how Norman Pop might look To recap, we last week ran a poll to decide a suitable alternative to the Hobbit taking the lead in the $8m project, slated for release in …
Nothing to do with the Tories...
I voted for Norman Tebbit and I'm a socialist. I just thought he was the best man for the job - he epitomises that dark and brooding ego.
As for tracking IP addresses, as my ISP gives me a IP new address every time I reconnect to the internet, it wouldn't be difficult to write a little bit of code to register multiple votes (although, of course, I didn't!).
After "Rocky Balboa" and the new trailer for "John Rambo", I have come to the conclusion that toplessness is the new trend amongst sixty-something men. The Register should have more post-lunchtime coverage of men who are naked from the waist up, with bulging veins etc.
Maybe some young "hunk", but Stallone or Iggy? Post lunch? I might as well not eat, since I'll just be seeing it again.
Ashley, you owe me a keyboard.
Sign this petition
I dont want Wood to play Iggy. If you dont either sign the petition. Enough sigs and the petition will get sent to the appropriate people!
Elijah can so play this role! HE IS AMAZING!!!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA