The Wall Street Journal has a hunch that Salesforce.com and Google have plans to further team against mutual rival, Microsoft. An anonymous source familiar with the deal told the paper a new pact is expected to be announced in the next few weeks. The WSJ's inkling, however, runs disappointingly short of ink. The brief article …
Google will buy Salesforce.com
Salesforce.com has much more then a technology... it has a sale force to sell to the enterprise market. No doubt to me... Google will sooner or later buy salesforce.com...... ask yourself... as a shareholder of both companies... would you agree? I would.
Appexchange with Google Apps makes absolute sense from the user perspective as well. We just did something similar but open source... http://www.applicationexchange.com
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call