The Wall Street Journal has a hunch that Salesforce.com and Google have plans to further team against mutual rival, Microsoft. An anonymous source familiar with the deal told the paper a new pact is expected to be announced in the next few weeks. The WSJ's inkling, however, runs disappointingly short of ink. The brief article …
Google will buy Salesforce.com
Salesforce.com has much more then a technology... it has a sale force to sell to the enterprise market. No doubt to me... Google will sooner or later buy salesforce.com...... ask yourself... as a shareholder of both companies... would you agree? I would.
Appexchange with Google Apps makes absolute sense from the user perspective as well. We just did something similar but open source... http://www.applicationexchange.com
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip