The Wall Street Journal has a hunch that Salesforce.com and Google have plans to further team against mutual rival, Microsoft. An anonymous source familiar with the deal told the paper a new pact is expected to be announced in the next few weeks. The WSJ's inkling, however, runs disappointingly short of ink. The brief article …
Google will buy Salesforce.com
Salesforce.com has much more then a technology... it has a sale force to sell to the enterprise market. No doubt to me... Google will sooner or later buy salesforce.com...... ask yourself... as a shareholder of both companies... would you agree? I would.
Appexchange with Google Apps makes absolute sense from the user perspective as well. We just did something similar but open source... http://www.applicationexchange.com
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network