Fujitsu has taken the wraps off what it claims is the first ever single-chip video decoder capable of numver-crunching the H.264 codec at HD resolutions. Fujitsu H.264 single-chip video codec H.264 is part of both the Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD next-gen optical disc specifications and it's the basis for many HDTV broadcast …
hmmm, lets get this onto PCIe
hmmm. I'd love to see this chip or 2 on a PCIe card in my home-built mythTV box.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball