Fujitsu has taken the wraps off what it claims is the first ever single-chip video decoder capable of numver-crunching the H.264 codec at HD resolutions. Fujitsu H.264 single-chip video codec H.264 is part of both the Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD next-gen optical disc specifications and it's the basis for many HDTV broadcast …
hmmm, lets get this onto PCIe
hmmm. I'd love to see this chip or 2 on a PCIe card in my home-built mythTV box.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?