Real-world advertising and marketing agency WPP has dipped a fairly big toe into the murky world of online ads with the $649m acquisition of 24/7 Real Media. According to reports, Microsoft had been considering putting down a billion dollar offer for the company, which analysts had valued at about $600m. The deal illustrates …
I reallly like online advertising
... it is the easiest of all life intrusions to block.
Does anyone with any knowledge of online advertising actually see any advertisements? For those of you still intruded upon by advertising, use Firefox with adblock and flashblock. Pages load much quicker and there are no distracting flashing or animated banners.
I wish you all a happy and ad free browsing experience.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad