Real-world advertising and marketing agency WPP has dipped a fairly big toe into the murky world of online ads with the $649m acquisition of 24/7 Real Media. According to reports, Microsoft had been considering putting down a billion dollar offer for the company, which analysts had valued at about $600m. The deal illustrates …
I reallly like online advertising
... it is the easiest of all life intrusions to block.
Does anyone with any knowledge of online advertising actually see any advertisements? For those of you still intruded upon by advertising, use Firefox with adblock and flashblock. Pages load much quicker and there are no distracting flashing or animated banners.
I wish you all a happy and ad free browsing experience.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab