Real-world advertising and marketing agency WPP has dipped a fairly big toe into the murky world of online ads with the $649m acquisition of 24/7 Real Media. According to reports, Microsoft had been considering putting down a billion dollar offer for the company, which analysts had valued at about $600m. The deal illustrates …
I reallly like online advertising
... it is the easiest of all life intrusions to block.
Does anyone with any knowledge of online advertising actually see any advertisements? For those of you still intruded upon by advertising, use Firefox with adblock and flashblock. Pages load much quicker and there are no distracting flashing or animated banners.
I wish you all a happy and ad free browsing experience.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action