HM Revenue and Customs revealed today how joining up its IT systems has contributed to falling costs in the merged departments. However, the annual report also said losses to missing trader VAT frauds had been creeping up above one of its key targets. Revenue and Customs' financial accounting systems were merged and their …
A slight exaggeration
Whoever said the Capgemini deal had gone to £8.5bn was distorting the truth. The contract was around £400m per year and crept up to double that at one point but it is entirely wrong to extraoplate that over the remaining 80% of the contract. Spending is much lower this year.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Do you STRUGGLE with EMAIL? You need ANOTHER INBOX, says Google