HM Revenue and Customs revealed today how joining up its IT systems has contributed to falling costs in the merged departments. However, the annual report also said losses to missing trader VAT frauds had been creeping up above one of its key targets. Revenue and Customs' financial accounting systems were merged and their …
A slight exaggeration
Whoever said the Capgemini deal had gone to £8.5bn was distorting the truth. The contract was around £400m per year and crept up to double that at one point but it is entirely wrong to extraoplate that over the remaining 80% of the contract. Spending is much lower this year.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops