RealNetworks, the firm behind the Real media player and Rhapsody download site, made a significant move yesterday when it bought Sony NetServices, the Japanese giant's European mobile music outfit. The deal only ran to $9m cash, but is a statement of intent from Real. Sony NetServices' frontline application is StreamMan, a …
One of the original malware companies strikes again. Real Media player has to be one of the single worst pieces of audio software available! Not just for the enormous amount of advertising or the popups every 2 minutes.
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more