RealNetworks, the firm behind the Real media player and Rhapsody download site, made a significant move yesterday when it bought Sony NetServices, the Japanese giant's European mobile music outfit. The deal only ran to $9m cash, but is a statement of intent from Real. Sony NetServices' frontline application is StreamMan, a …
One of the original malware companies strikes again. Real Media player has to be one of the single worst pieces of audio software available! Not just for the enormous amount of advertising or the popups every 2 minutes.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO