RealNetworks, the firm behind the Real media player and Rhapsody download site, made a significant move yesterday when it bought Sony NetServices, the Japanese giant's European mobile music outfit. The deal only ran to $9m cash, but is a statement of intent from Real. Sony NetServices' frontline application is StreamMan, a …
One of the original malware companies strikes again. Real Media player has to be one of the single worst pieces of audio software available! Not just for the enormous amount of advertising or the popups every 2 minutes.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month