Motorola came to London yesterday - part of a world tour taking in stops in New York and Bangkok - to demo and announce the UK availability of the all-singing, all-dancing Z8 - first seen at the 3GSM show, as we reported in February. motorola rizr z8 A quite frankly unbelievable list of specs and features include video …
> It ties into mobile content services from satellite broadcaster BSkyB
Not all that likely that Virgin Mobile will carry it, then...
User Interface Improvements?
I hope the user interface has has improved too, as Moto seemed behind in that area.
ah yes but....
ok it looks nice but does it stil have the usual rubbish o/s that motorolla insist in pushing out ... looks like something from the 1980's and nothing like nokia or sony are now using... this is one reason why i will not look at their phones
I hate Motorola phones with a passion, the UI is quite frankly appalling. This, however, is Symbian-powered and running UIQ (a la Sony Ericsson Pxxx series) and hopefully won't be pants. I live in perpetual hope that Moto release a phone that works as lovely as it looks.
Not a good movie?
Bourne Identity not a good flick? Are you crazy?
I too hate the motorola UI, but my son (age 11) gets on really well with it. We're all just too old to moto, obviously.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout