Motorola came to London yesterday - part of a world tour taking in stops in New York and Bangkok - to demo and announce the UK availability of the all-singing, all-dancing Z8 - first seen at the 3GSM show, as we reported in February. motorola rizr z8 A quite frankly unbelievable list of specs and features include video …
> It ties into mobile content services from satellite broadcaster BSkyB
Not all that likely that Virgin Mobile will carry it, then...
User Interface Improvements?
I hope the user interface has has improved too, as Moto seemed behind in that area.
ah yes but....
ok it looks nice but does it stil have the usual rubbish o/s that motorolla insist in pushing out ... looks like something from the 1980's and nothing like nokia or sony are now using... this is one reason why i will not look at their phones
I hate Motorola phones with a passion, the UI is quite frankly appalling. This, however, is Symbian-powered and running UIQ (a la Sony Ericsson Pxxx series) and hopefully won't be pants. I live in perpetual hope that Moto release a phone that works as lovely as it looks.
Not a good movie?
Bourne Identity not a good flick? Are you crazy?
I too hate the motorola UI, but my son (age 11) gets on really well with it. We're all just too old to moto, obviously.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack