Feeds

back to article 'Media monster' Motorola mobile hits UK

Motorola came to London yesterday - part of a world tour taking in stops in New York and Bangkok - to demo and announce the UK availability of the all-singing, all-dancing Z8 - first seen at the 3GSM show, as we reported in February. motorola rizr z8 A quite frankly unbelievable list of specs and features include video …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Satellite content?

> It ties into mobile content services from satellite broadcaster BSkyB

Not all that likely that Virgin Mobile will carry it, then...

Anonymous Coward

User Interface Improvements?

I hope the user interface has has improved too, as Moto seemed behind in that area.

ah yes but....

ok it looks nice but does it stil have the usual rubbish o/s that motorolla insist in pushing out ... looks like something from the 1980's and nothing like nokia or sony are now using... this is one reason why i will not look at their phones

Ali

It's UIQ...!

I hate Motorola phones with a passion, the UI is quite frankly appalling. This, however, is Symbian-powered and running UIQ (a la Sony Ericsson Pxxx series) and hopefully won't be pants. I live in perpetual hope that Moto release a phone that works as lovely as it looks.

Not a good movie?

Bourne Identity not a good flick? Are you crazy?

I too hate the motorola UI, but my son (age 11) gets on really well with it. We're all just too old to moto, obviously.

This topic is closed for new posts.