The UK government has nixed a proposed ban on the creation of human-animal hybrids, clearing the way for embryologists to create hybrid embryos for stem cell research. It has instead proposed a draft bill - the Human Tissue and Embryos Bill - that would allow the creation of embryos composed of 99.9 per cent human, 0.1 per cent …
I would like my future offspring to enter politics, but I don't think 0.1% weasel is going to be enough.
Man and Superchimp
I want retroactive chimerical therapy; an infusion of chimp muscles would be just the thing to let me take care of certain problem individuals ...
There's no need for scientists to begin experiments on human/animal cloning. All they need to do is go to Wales, a nation famed for sheep shagging, collect a random sample of lambs and check their DNA.
Well, they finally did it
"Illegal" to implant these embryos in the womb? Exactly how is this law going to be be enforced. Read Robert Heinlein's "Friday" if you want to find out where this will take us............
Re: Man and Superchimp
hmmm sure you aren't just after an excuse to fling feces at people you don't like? :p
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise