The French have confirmed their position as the world's top workplace whiners, beating whinging Brits into second place on the international scale of dissatisfaction. Research group FDS probed 14,000 moaning employees in 23 countries and rated their overall "whinginess" on various factors, including "percentage of workers …
It's only gonna get worse
If the French are moaning now, wait until their new prez changes the max working hours and they have to put in a real weeks worth like we do.
I don't believe it.....
I can't believe they've managed to complain more than us. Its not fair. I've not got where I am today by not whingeing (and today I'm sat on a cruise ship in the caribbean ;).
Frankly the French have it easy and if they had to work with the people I work with then they'd really whinge.
Luckily I had the foresight to deliver an Oracle surprise to my colleagues before I left the country that should have upped the whinge quotient to a more acceptable level.
They obviously sent all the sheets to managers who work for (Indescriminately Big Monopoly-type-companies)...
The amount of holidays that I've seen them have (especially co-ordinated to co-inside with any major company release in our case) is comical at best..
.. oops, was that a whinge!?
This article seems to imply that US workers have nothing to complain about. I only wish we had the working hours, holidays and benefits that you have in Western Europe.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't