A Spanish man has described himself as "shocked" on discovering the mummified corpse of the previous owner sitting on the sofa of his new flat, the BBC reports. Jordi Giro bought the property in the Costa Brava resort of Rosas sight unseen at auction. However, Maria Luisa Zamora had failed to leave the flat when he arrived to …
Home Information Packs
Do they ask you to declare resident corpses when selling your house?
Did he purchase the flat using a morte-gage?
I hope he got a good deal...
because he is going to need alot of air freshener!
Family should petition for habeas corpus
on her behalf.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst