Is it a publicity stunt? Or are they seriously looking for a new investment? Swedish band Rednex are up for sale at eBay for $1.5m. The new owner gets the trademark, the record releases, the contracts and all the shares of the Swedish company Rednex AB, according to a website devoted to the sale of band and its assets. Rednex …
Do they take PayPal?
Hmm, no bids....
I might start the bidding at a fiver... Do they take PayPal??
If you buy them, does that mean
you could get them in to do your washing or perform other household chores? Where would they live? My shed is full of the kids bikes, so they'd have to bring a tent, or possibly live in their tour van on the street. I'm not sure what the council would have to say about that.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball