Is it a publicity stunt? Or are they seriously looking for a new investment? Swedish band Rednex are up for sale at eBay for $1.5m. The new owner gets the trademark, the record releases, the contracts and all the shares of the Swedish company Rednex AB, according to a website devoted to the sale of band and its assets. Rednex …
Do they take PayPal?
Hmm, no bids....
I might start the bidding at a fiver... Do they take PayPal??
If you buy them, does that mean
you could get them in to do your washing or perform other household chores? Where would they live? My shed is full of the kids bikes, so they'd have to bring a tent, or possibly live in their tour van on the street. I'm not sure what the council would have to say about that.
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed