Sun Microsystems will appease investors with a whopping $3bn share buyback. Investors and analysts have long wondered when Sun would direct some of its close to $6bn in cash toward repurchasing shares. Well, they've got an answer of sorts now with Sun committing to the $3bn figure but failing to provide a buyback roadmap. "The …
... hands out wodges of cash to execs on reaching top.
Share buybacks cause boost to stock price, option holders get happy. Anyone want to bet how many of the Sun board will be cashing out?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64