Sun Microsystems will appease investors with a whopping $3bn share buyback. Investors and analysts have long wondered when Sun would direct some of its close to $6bn in cash toward repurchasing shares. Well, they've got an answer of sorts now with Sun committing to the $3bn figure but failing to provide a buyback roadmap. "The …
... hands out wodges of cash to execs on reaching top.
Share buybacks cause boost to stock price, option holders get happy. Anyone want to bet how many of the Sun board will be cashing out?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?