Foxconn has become one of the first mobo makers to tell the world it's about to bring a board based on Intel's next-gen P35 chipset to market. Foxcon Core3 P35A motherboard It's pipelined two products for a 4 June appearance: the Core³ P35A and the P35A-S - the latter incorporates the RAID support missing from the former, …
Foxconn the first !?
Ummm.. Overclockers are already selling Asus P35 boards and have them in stock....
In the forums some people have already bought off of them and have posted pics and benchmark results...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'