Foxconn has become one of the first mobo makers to tell the world it's about to bring a board based on Intel's next-gen P35 chipset to market. Foxcon Core3 P35A motherboard It's pipelined two products for a 4 June appearance: the Core³ P35A and the P35A-S - the latter incorporates the RAID support missing from the former, …
Foxconn the first !?
Ummm.. Overclockers are already selling Asus P35 boards and have them in stock....
In the forums some people have already bought off of them and have posted pics and benchmark results...
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop