Foxconn has become one of the first mobo makers to tell the world it's about to bring a board based on Intel's next-gen P35 chipset to market. Foxcon Core3 P35A motherboard It's pipelined two products for a 4 June appearance: the Core³ P35A and the P35A-S - the latter incorporates the RAID support missing from the former, …
Foxconn the first !?
Ummm.. Overclockers are already selling Asus P35 boards and have them in stock....
In the forums some people have already bought off of them and have posted pics and benchmark results...
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes