Hong Kong-based Wi-Fi developer PePWave claims that its two new pieces of hardware will enable service providers to cover areas they couldn't cover before because of access control and cost issues. The first is Mesh Connector - a Wi-Fi repeater system which extends the coverage of a public mesh but is cheaper than doing it with …
the EIRP limit in the UK is 100mW. The same problems that any other supplier will have will still apply. Also, the limiting factor when designed Metro wireless networks is the range of the client, not the AP.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM