Hong Kong-based Wi-Fi developer PePWave claims that its two new pieces of hardware will enable service providers to cover areas they couldn't cover before because of access control and cost issues. The first is Mesh Connector - a Wi-Fi repeater system which extends the coverage of a public mesh but is cheaper than doing it with …
the EIRP limit in the UK is 100mW. The same problems that any other supplier will have will still apply. Also, the limiting factor when designed Metro wireless networks is the range of the client, not the AP.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON