There's nothing our American cousins like more than a bit of light litigation, and it appears that two US websites are about to unleash the lawyers in an unholy scrap over copyright on a rubber George Bush figurine which disgruntled Democrats can stick where the sun don't shine. The two rival George Bush buttplugs Indeed, …
A conspiracy theorist writes...
... of course this could just be two purveyors of political pornographic posterior penetration plugs drumming up some free advertising?
Do you think...
Do you reckon Dubya has a Tony Blair version then? :-)
I've always wanted to tell Dubya to eat sh!t.
Finally ! the true calling of georgie
And not a finer use in the land
Would sell well in Sydney Australia
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods