There's nothing our American cousins like more than a bit of light litigation, and it appears that two US websites are about to unleash the lawyers in an unholy scrap over copyright on a rubber George Bush figurine which disgruntled Democrats can stick where the sun don't shine. The two rival George Bush buttplugs Indeed, …
A conspiracy theorist writes...
... of course this could just be two purveyors of political pornographic posterior penetration plugs drumming up some free advertising?
Do you think...
Do you reckon Dubya has a Tony Blair version then? :-)
I've always wanted to tell Dubya to eat sh!t.
Finally ! the true calling of georgie
And not a finer use in the land
Would sell well in Sydney Australia
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…