There's nothing our American cousins like more than a bit of light litigation, and it appears that two US websites are about to unleash the lawyers in an unholy scrap over copyright on a rubber George Bush figurine which disgruntled Democrats can stick where the sun don't shine. The two rival George Bush buttplugs Indeed, …
A conspiracy theorist writes...
... of course this could just be two purveyors of political pornographic posterior penetration plugs drumming up some free advertising?
Do you think...
Do you reckon Dubya has a Tony Blair version then? :-)
I've always wanted to tell Dubya to eat sh!t.
Finally ! the true calling of georgie
And not a finer use in the land
Would sell well in Sydney Australia
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion