There's nothing our American cousins like more than a bit of light litigation, and it appears that two US websites are about to unleash the lawyers in an unholy scrap over copyright on a rubber George Bush figurine which disgruntled Democrats can stick where the sun don't shine. The two rival George Bush buttplugs Indeed, …
A conspiracy theorist writes...
... of course this could just be two purveyors of political pornographic posterior penetration plugs drumming up some free advertising?
Do you think...
Do you reckon Dubya has a Tony Blair version then? :-)
I've always wanted to tell Dubya to eat sh!t.
Finally ! the true calling of georgie
And not a finer use in the land
Would sell well in Sydney Australia
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire