Acer yesterday parted the seas to reveal the first of a new line of "nature inspired" consumer-friendly laptops, the Aspire 5920 with its "gemstone" design, a curvy casing with a pebble-like shine. Acer Aspire 5920 Under the hood, the 5920 range packs in Intel's 'Santa Rosa' Centrino Duo platform. The series includes a …
Sounds more like they've turned to Motorola for inspiration than nature.
shame about the support. Acer have a wonderful approach to support for their hardware. they don't care about it and it goes away. ther're are enough punters out there who don't know about them to kepp them in gravy for years...
Looks very toy-like to me. Reminds me of the OLPC or those V-Tech toys (at least when it's open).
You're gonna need Cilit Bang to keep grubby pawprints off that off-white plastic.
"Look what it did to this penny" (see adv.)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...