Yes, 'R600' is here. AMD today launched the delayed next-gen graphics chip, offering both desktop and mobile versions of the DirectX 10-ready GPU. AMD ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT The desktop line-up comprises the $399 ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT - it's less than half the price of arch-rival Nvidia's top-of-the-line GPU, the GeForce 8800 …
Connectivity of new cards
Just for the benefit of those of us who keep older PCs running by adding new components occasionally, it would be nice to know if these new graphics cards will be available in AGP form as well as PCI-E. I know the NVIDIA 8800s are but, as you point out, these are cheaper.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars