With as many.NET developers as there are BlackBerry users, it’s about time Research in Motion provided some Visual Studio development tools. There's not too long to wait, as RIM used its Wireless Enterprise Symposium this week to unveil its first Visual Studio plug-in. Don't be confused - this isn't a .NET solution, and RIM …
Heaven help the Blackberry is all I have to say. ;(
Apart from the obvious .Net haters (like Scott) this will obviously be a boon to most medium-to-large corporations with a need to leverage the Blackberry population, and who have a large incumbent .Net team. As Blackberry supports push, then there's a lot of utility there for sending alerts/job schedules, etc. Not sure why this would be considered a detriment.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS