Pity reader Rafael Santos, who came home from work, started up his Compaq nc8430 only to find it refusing to start up because the on-board thermal sensor was registering an internal temperature of 5155°C. To put that into context, the surface of the Sun is, at 5526°C just 371°C hotter than Rafael's laptop. It's not far off the …
So finally I have seen something that runs hotter than my Macbook Pro!
It really is Fedora *Core*
Perhaps this is an underhand tactic by the Fedora Core developers to get their computers truly at *core* temperatures!
Having installed Feisty on my HP ze2028 I now have 68 hours of use out of my battery, according to the monitor. Just goes to prove how inefficient Windows is, only 3 hours!
I want this Hardware!
Hardware that still starts up at 5155C? I want this one! Is better than a Terminator and normal Chips would have been fried already. Is this another Alien Technology conspiracy?
It would cost to much to go there and have a BBQ
Too high ambient temperature?
I thought global warming would be least felt in the tropics, but I guess I read that in a Bush administration-twisted document.
More like Red Hot... ;)
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe