Depending on who you talk to at Microsoft, Silverlight is a way to design good-looking interfaces with Ajax, a way to stream your content or – in version 1.1 - a new programming model for developing cross-platform rich internet applications with real languages. According to Keith Smith, Keith Smith, Microsoft Product Manager, …
Wouldn't diviners be a far better terms (devignders seems a bit developer centric cringe-like?)
I didn't ask them to spell it
and other 'softies have shuddered at the word, so I think the world is safe ;-)
Hmmm; devign has more letters from design but divine looks better. Which suits designers better?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests