Depending on who you talk to at Microsoft, Silverlight is a way to design good-looking interfaces with Ajax, a way to stream your content or – in version 1.1 - a new programming model for developing cross-platform rich internet applications with real languages. According to Keith Smith, Keith Smith, Microsoft Product Manager, …
Wouldn't diviners be a far better terms (devignders seems a bit developer centric cringe-like?)
I didn't ask them to spell it
and other 'softies have shuddered at the word, so I think the world is safe ;-)
Hmmm; devign has more letters from design but divine looks better. Which suits designers better?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON