The Register has teamed up with Microsoft Press to bring you training kits for various Microsoft certification exams with a colossal 40 per cent off the RRP*. Ace your exam preparation and ramp up quickly on the topics covered in the featured titles, so you are able to maximise your performance on the exams and apply your new …
The Reg posts free advert for MS ..
Since when does a paid for advert count as a tech story?
the Register does sell stuff online too...
but i agree, its hardly something for the articles section.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging