As Capgemini staff were balloting last week on a below inflation pay deal for 2007, the firm published details of the pay increases that went to its top executives last year. Capgemini CEO Paul Hermelin was given a 12.9 per cent rise, including both basic pay and bonuses, in 2006. His take-home, excluding expenses and director' …
This sort of pay rise for those 'up top' makes me sick (what do they actually DO to deserve this ?????).
A lot of staff at the lower levels (including me) have had a 1 (yes ONE!) percent payrise in the last 5 years.
As for i3, this more realistically stands for:
Imminent Indian Invasion
1% pay rise in 5 years? Why haven't you left the company and got another job?
When leaving Aspire over the new year, it was confirmed to me that the best way to get a pay rise was to leave the company and come back after 6 months - as a contractor.
1% pay rise in 5 years? I got 5% in 1 year and still decided to jump.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job