As Capgemini staff were balloting last week on a below inflation pay deal for 2007, the firm published details of the pay increases that went to its top executives last year. Capgemini CEO Paul Hermelin was given a 12.9 per cent rise, including both basic pay and bonuses, in 2006. His take-home, excluding expenses and director' …
This sort of pay rise for those 'up top' makes me sick (what do they actually DO to deserve this ?????).
A lot of staff at the lower levels (including me) have had a 1 (yes ONE!) percent payrise in the last 5 years.
As for i3, this more realistically stands for:
Imminent Indian Invasion
1% pay rise in 5 years? Why haven't you left the company and got another job?
When leaving Aspire over the new year, it was confirmed to me that the best way to get a pay rise was to leave the company and come back after 6 months - as a contractor.
1% pay rise in 5 years? I got 5% in 1 year and still decided to jump.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars