It's the ideal games console for anyone who's too kack-handed to be any good at games: Microsoft's Homer Simpson-styled limited edition Xbox 360 Pro, announced today to tie in with this summer's The Simpsons Movie. Microsoft Xbox 360 Simpsons edition The film opens in the US and the UK on 27 July, but while it'll be easy to …
Nintendo should make their Wii yellow
They're p*ssing all over the XBox & PS3 in sales, so yellow Wii would be fitting.
A big lemon?
isnt the xbox 360 one big lemon to begin with,
fried egg anyone?
Mmmm ... donuts!
"Getting your mitts on the movie-branded console will be much, much harder"
Give it a few weeks - probably won't be long before you'll be able to get your hands on a vinyl 'skin' for your $CONSOLE., along with innumerable other tie-ins.
Looks pretty cool though, and if they did a Futurama-branded version it may even persuade me to buy a 360 :-)
what makes this an 'Xbox 360 Pro' if its only got a 20gb hard drive?
does it have the HDMI port?
If you actually followed the XBOX360 hardware you would know that a Pro is with a 20GB HDD and no HDMI, the Elite is the daddy
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call