Mobile content is set for a revolution, with gaming, music and TV all poised to transform the market in the next five years. With regulatory and competitive pressures pushing down the average consumer spend on voice and messaging, Screen Digest mobile analyst David McQueen advised mobile operators to look to new content …
And WAP will make us rich too
Yeah right..... My 32 inch LCD TV is already on ebay... I will only watch TV on my mobile phone from now on. And please put a lot of ads in it because I love them.
Andy S. - you said it all
that's exactly it. Pre-sales hyperbole, on a product that's counterintuitive and will still face mainstream consumer resistance. until the method of viewing it and the cost make it worthwhile, it's a toy for gadget fans
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad