Acer is suing a posse of suppliers to share the pain of patent infringement suits filed by rival PC maker Hewlett-Packard. The company confirmed today its US subsidiary has filed complaints against electronics contract manufacturer Hon Hai, notebook maker Quanta and Acer's former manufacturing arm, Wistron, to jointly face HP's …
Shakespeare had the right idea.
First, all the lawyers. That will instantly eliminate 99% of the politicians, too. Free bonus!
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU