VMware is joining the rush down the road of paravirtualisation already being trodden by the likes of Novell and Microsoft. It is introducing Paravirt-ops with the launch of VMware Workstation 6. This is the first commercially available system to support Paravirt-ops, an open interface implementation of paravirtualisation …
Speak English Boy
What the ....does a "hypervisor-agnostic paravirtualisation interface" really mean, I've just about got used to "heterogenous network enviroments" and still think mixed network is a lot better. Can we not get back to naming things properly, a spade is a spade, not a manual terrestrial concavity enabler.
thankyou for your cooperation
Actually your description is incorrect, concave means to curve inwards, since when does a spade help you to make something curve? It helps you dig holes and you could legitimately use one to dig a square hole!
A spade would be a manual cavity excavation device, personally though, I would be more entertained by a manual cavity stimulation device, instructional video's on their use are far more interesting.
Sort it out
1) The spade is creating something concave (i.e. going inward), from a word which means "hollow" in English. A perfect curve is not necessary.
2) Even if you bother to argue that it *is* necessary, a spade still *can* be used to make an inward-curving hole, a concavity, and an alternative label for it does not need to encompass every possible use a spade can be put to. Otherwise you'd have to call it a: concavity-enabling, convexity-enabling, grave-digging, decapitating, worm-bisecting, snake-executing, turf-removing, sand-transferring, zombie-smashing, snitch-bashing, impromptu sword-clashing, pedant squasher.
And many more. The last one was of course just my little joke.
<pedantry bloodymindedness="What are these videos in possession of?" />
Eats, shoots and never pays the bill.....
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait