Selatra Games has announced the availability of Subbuteo Mobile, bringing stretched felt and little plastic men to the mobile phone with a licensed implementation of the turn-based soccer game. For anyone whose youth didn't involve flicking little models of Martin Peters, while accidentally crushing Eddie Bovington under a …
My Perfect Cousin
"'Cos he flicked to kick,
and I didn't know"
Sorry, showing my age.
My perfect sms
Does it show my age that not only did I recognize your quite I still have the picture cover 7" single with a subbuteo player being flicked.
"His mum got him a synthesizer, got the Human League in to advisor"
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe