Selatra Games has announced the availability of Subbuteo Mobile, bringing stretched felt and little plastic men to the mobile phone with a licensed implementation of the turn-based soccer game. For anyone whose youth didn't involve flicking little models of Martin Peters, while accidentally crushing Eddie Bovington under a …
My Perfect Cousin
"'Cos he flicked to kick,
and I didn't know"
Sorry, showing my age.
My perfect sms
Does it show my age that not only did I recognize your quite I still have the picture cover 7" single with a subbuteo player being flicked.
"His mum got him a synthesizer, got the Human League in to advisor"
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen