Selatra Games has announced the availability of Subbuteo Mobile, bringing stretched felt and little plastic men to the mobile phone with a licensed implementation of the turn-based soccer game. For anyone whose youth didn't involve flicking little models of Martin Peters, while accidentally crushing Eddie Bovington under a …
My Perfect Cousin
"'Cos he flicked to kick,
and I didn't know"
Sorry, showing my age.
My perfect sms
Does it show my age that not only did I recognize your quite I still have the picture cover 7" single with a subbuteo player being flicked.
"His mum got him a synthesizer, got the Human League in to advisor"
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…