Selatra Games has announced the availability of Subbuteo Mobile, bringing stretched felt and little plastic men to the mobile phone with a licensed implementation of the turn-based soccer game. For anyone whose youth didn't involve flicking little models of Martin Peters, while accidentally crushing Eddie Bovington under a …
My Perfect Cousin
"'Cos he flicked to kick,
and I didn't know"
Sorry, showing my age.
My perfect sms
Does it show my age that not only did I recognize your quite I still have the picture cover 7" single with a subbuteo player being flicked.
"His mum got him a synthesizer, got the Human League in to advisor"
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer