Selatra Games has announced the availability of Subbuteo Mobile, bringing stretched felt and little plastic men to the mobile phone with a licensed implementation of the turn-based soccer game. For anyone whose youth didn't involve flicking little models of Martin Peters, while accidentally crushing Eddie Bovington under a …
My Perfect Cousin
"'Cos he flicked to kick,
and I didn't know"
Sorry, showing my age.
My perfect sms
Does it show my age that not only did I recognize your quite I still have the picture cover 7" single with a subbuteo player being flicked.
"His mum got him a synthesizer, got the Human League in to advisor"
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs