Microsoft released seven critical patches on Tuesday as part of its regular Patch Tuesday update cycle. The various security bugs in Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Exchange, BizTalk Server, and Windows DNS Server all earned Microsoft's most severe rating. All the vulnerabilities allow hackers to …
Great but how about fixing Vista basic flaws?
It is great that they fixed security problems but I cannot even use Vista because windows explorer goes totally out of control when using certain applications. Soon you have an unreadable tray and maybe even an unreadable display. MAJOR flaws in the display manger it seems to me.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great