Microsoft released seven critical patches on Tuesday as part of its regular Patch Tuesday update cycle. The various security bugs in Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Exchange, BizTalk Server, and Windows DNS Server all earned Microsoft's most severe rating. All the vulnerabilities allow hackers to …
Great but how about fixing Vista basic flaws?
It is great that they fixed security problems but I cannot even use Vista because windows explorer goes totally out of control when using certain applications. Soon you have an unreadable tray and maybe even an unreadable display. MAJOR flaws in the display manger it seems to me.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network