Microsoft released seven critical patches on Tuesday as part of its regular Patch Tuesday update cycle. The various security bugs in Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Exchange, BizTalk Server, and Windows DNS Server all earned Microsoft's most severe rating. All the vulnerabilities allow hackers to …
Great but how about fixing Vista basic flaws?
It is great that they fixed security problems but I cannot even use Vista because windows explorer goes totally out of control when using certain applications. Soon you have an unreadable tray and maybe even an unreadable display. MAJOR flaws in the display manger it seems to me.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!