Creative is to bring its X-Fi audio enhancement technology to notebook computers - at least, notebook computers with an ExpressCard 54 slot on board. Dubbed the SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Notebook, the add-in unit was announced today in Japan. The card has analogue and digital optical 3.5mm input and output ports, and a …
Can it also predict the snooker results, like Wikipedia?
"The card incorporates sound tweaking technology that can reconstruct audio detail lost when music is compressed using 'lossy' sound formats like MP3."
I presume that the sentence following this was put there without a trace of irony:
"Creative was recently smacked on the wrist by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority for claiming the system produces better sound quality than you get off a CD."
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip