Creative is to bring its X-Fi audio enhancement technology to notebook computers - at least, notebook computers with an ExpressCard 54 slot on board. Dubbed the SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Notebook, the add-in unit was announced today in Japan. The card has analogue and digital optical 3.5mm input and output ports, and a …
Can it also predict the snooker results, like Wikipedia?
"The card incorporates sound tweaking technology that can reconstruct audio detail lost when music is compressed using 'lossy' sound formats like MP3."
I presume that the sentence following this was put there without a trace of irony:
"Creative was recently smacked on the wrist by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority for claiming the system produces better sound quality than you get off a CD."
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers