Creative is to bring its X-Fi audio enhancement technology to notebook computers - at least, notebook computers with an ExpressCard 54 slot on board. Dubbed the SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Notebook, the add-in unit was announced today in Japan. The card has analogue and digital optical 3.5mm input and output ports, and a …
Can it also predict the snooker results, like Wikipedia?
"The card incorporates sound tweaking technology that can reconstruct audio detail lost when music is compressed using 'lossy' sound formats like MP3."
I presume that the sentence following this was put there without a trace of irony:
"Creative was recently smacked on the wrist by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority for claiming the system produces better sound quality than you get off a CD."
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait