A former computer forensics expert hired to testify in court cases has pleaded guilty to federal perjury charges for falsifying his resume and lying in open court, presumably about his credentials. James Earl Edmiston pleaded guilty to two counts of perjury relating to testimony he gave in two separate criminal cases, both …
What's that encyclopedia's name again...?
The one no one ever bothers to check for accuracy? ;-)
"Authorities say they are unaware of any convictions that have been jeopardized as a result of Edmiston's actions."
They will soon :P
And in the UK we have....
Jim Bates, who, after exposing Operation Ore as a sham, is targetted by the Police for telling a little white lie, yet they told whoppers and get away with it
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes