Sun Microsystems is today expected to launch a media platform targeting consumer devices, pitting itself against Microsoft, Apple, and Adobe Systems. Sun plans to raise the curtain on its annual JavaOne conference by releasing the Java FX Script scripting language and Java FX family, consisting of a kernel and libraries …
Bite code? Hmmm.....
Better have a word with the typing pool supervisor.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook