Sun Microsystems is today expected to launch a media platform targeting consumer devices, pitting itself against Microsoft, Apple, and Adobe Systems. Sun plans to raise the curtain on its annual JavaOne conference by releasing the Java FX Script scripting language and Java FX family, consisting of a kernel and libraries …
Bite code? Hmmm.....
Better have a word with the typing pool supervisor.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search