Sun Microsystems is today expected to launch a media platform targeting consumer devices, pitting itself against Microsoft, Apple, and Adobe Systems. Sun plans to raise the curtain on its annual JavaOne conference by releasing the Java FX Script scripting language and Java FX family, consisting of a kernel and libraries …
Bite code? Hmmm.....
Better have a word with the typing pool supervisor.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab