Try not to get your hopes up too much, Blogosphere, but twin bills introduced in the US House and Senate recently could make all your wildest federal reporter shield dreams come true. If the bills pass. Which, as history shows us, ain't bloody likely. Right now, 32 states and the District of Columbia have reporter shield laws …
"Orwell Rolls In His Grave"
After watching it I'm not at all surprised any such bill would be either neutered or simply killed.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders