Try not to get your hopes up too much, Blogosphere, but twin bills introduced in the US House and Senate recently could make all your wildest federal reporter shield dreams come true. If the bills pass. Which, as history shows us, ain't bloody likely. Right now, 32 states and the District of Columbia have reporter shield laws …
"Orwell Rolls In His Grave"
After watching it I'm not at all surprised any such bill would be either neutered or simply killed.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market