Try not to get your hopes up too much, Blogosphere, but twin bills introduced in the US House and Senate recently could make all your wildest federal reporter shield dreams come true. If the bills pass. Which, as history shows us, ain't bloody likely. Right now, 32 states and the District of Columbia have reporter shield laws …
"Orwell Rolls In His Grave"
After watching it I'm not at all surprised any such bill would be either neutered or simply killed.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE