HP has found another billion dollars of sales and another seven pennies profit a share to boost forecast figures for its second quarter financial results. Originally expecting to be reporting something like $24.5bn in sales for its second 2007 quarter next Wednesday, it said today it would instead report about a billion more. …
I buy HP products with AMD processors because, well, I own stock in both. So good news always makes me happy. Now if only I'd sold that AMD at $42.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware