HP has found another billion dollars of sales and another seven pennies profit a share to boost forecast figures for its second quarter financial results. Originally expecting to be reporting something like $24.5bn in sales for its second 2007 quarter next Wednesday, it said today it would instead report about a billion more. …
I buy HP products with AMD processors because, well, I own stock in both. So good news always makes me happy. Now if only I'd sold that AMD at $42.
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON