HP has found another billion dollars of sales and another seven pennies profit a share to boost forecast figures for its second quarter financial results. Originally expecting to be reporting something like $24.5bn in sales for its second 2007 quarter next Wednesday, it said today it would instead report about a billion more. …
I buy HP products with AMD processors because, well, I own stock in both. So good news always makes me happy. Now if only I'd sold that AMD at $42.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- FreeBSD abandoning hardware randomness