Yahoo! has officially joined the online gambling goldrush: its British version has begun offering poker games for cash. Just when American companies would make a move to tap the regulated European gaming market has been a topic of considerable speculation in the online gaming world for quite a while now, and in that respect …
This! joke's! getting! really! old!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS