Google confirmed the deaths of more penguins this week by admitting to a mega data center in Oklahoma. The ad broker will build a $600m server plant at MidAmerica Industrial Park in Pryor, Oklahoma. A grand total of 200 workers will enjoy the Okie version of the Google lifestyle and earn $48,000 on average. So, when Google …
I'll hazard an educated guess here. Project Indiana is Ian Murdock's plan to help Linux developers feel more at home in the Solaris userland, by making the userland more Linuxy. This probably entails a revamp (or at least augmentation) of Solaris's packaging systems with something like Aptitude, followed by meta-packages for things like getting a complete GNU userland. Knowing Sun, however, there will likely be some extra sauce to make it ten times more exciting than that.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS