Huge flocks of starving vultures have begun attacking live farm animals in northern Spain. In one incident about 100 birds savaged a cow and her newborn calf, a farmer in the village Valle de Mena said. The area has seen four attacks in the past two months. Jose Manuel de las Heras, president of the local chapter of a farmers …
Must say im not usually one of the people who wud think of this, but if there not avoiding humans any more why dont they just give them a reason to, i dont mean go hunt them all, i mean just when there attacking blow one the birds right of, im sure the rest will enjoy seein there friend head shot off and then kinda migrate away from the farm or atleast not attack while your lookin lol.
Feed them illiterate posters
Those poor farmers wouldn't by any chance be the same that kill all the wolves and bears that conservationists try to maintain there? Those same misunderstood country people whose way of life is threatened by forbidding (in britain) badger baiting and fox hunting, and who claim killing unarmed creatures is central to their culture?
[The same who claim 70.000 sheep are killed by wolves in France per year, seeing the compensation claims.]
My heart bleeds.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it