RIM's engineers have fixed an incompatibility flagged up by BlackBerry-toting Reg readers - allowing them to demonstrate their indispensability and show off their early-adopter credentials, both at the same time. After we reported users were having problems connecting Outlook 2007 to RIMs Blackberry devices we were contacted by …
makes me proud
This is what makes us Canadians cool. Dedication to service that goes above and beyond, even across the pond.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout