RIM's engineers have fixed an incompatibility flagged up by BlackBerry-toting Reg readers - allowing them to demonstrate their indispensability and show off their early-adopter credentials, both at the same time. After we reported users were having problems connecting Outlook 2007 to RIMs Blackberry devices we were contacted by …
makes me proud
This is what makes us Canadians cool. Dedication to service that goes above and beyond, even across the pond.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK