RIM's engineers have fixed an incompatibility flagged up by BlackBerry-toting Reg readers - allowing them to demonstrate their indispensability and show off their early-adopter credentials, both at the same time. After we reported users were having problems connecting Outlook 2007 to RIMs Blackberry devices we were contacted by …
makes me proud
This is what makes us Canadians cool. Dedication to service that goes above and beyond, even across the pond.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders