RIM's engineers have fixed an incompatibility flagged up by BlackBerry-toting Reg readers - allowing them to demonstrate their indispensability and show off their early-adopter credentials, both at the same time. After we reported users were having problems connecting Outlook 2007 to RIMs Blackberry devices we were contacted by …
makes me proud
This is what makes us Canadians cool. Dedication to service that goes above and beyond, even across the pond.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?