Microsoft plans to release seven patches next Tuesday as part of its regular Patch Tuesday update cycle. The update will feature two patches for Windows, at least one of which earns the dread rating of critical and three patches for Microsoft Office, at least one of which is critical. Critical updates for Microsoft Exchange and …
Another series of patches?
Sounds more like MS needs a tourniquet to stop the security bleed.
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip