Put on your best bib and tucker, hombre, it's time for an end-of-week storage M&A roundup. Netgear's flush deal Netgear will fork over $60m in cash to acquire privately held NAS supplier, Infrant Technologies. If specific revenue targets are reached, Infrant shareholders may receive an additional payout of $20m over the next …
Where can I find a ....
Where exactly can I find a "whorehouse on a nickel night"?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system