Put on your best bib and tucker, hombre, it's time for an end-of-week storage M&A roundup. Netgear's flush deal Netgear will fork over $60m in cash to acquire privately held NAS supplier, Infrant Technologies. If specific revenue targets are reached, Infrant shareholders may receive an additional payout of $20m over the next …
Where can I find a ....
Where exactly can I find a "whorehouse on a nickel night"?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests