Put on your best bib and tucker, hombre, it's time for an end-of-week storage M&A roundup. Netgear's flush deal Netgear will fork over $60m in cash to acquire privately held NAS supplier, Infrant Technologies. If specific revenue targets are reached, Infrant shareholders may receive an additional payout of $20m over the next …
Where can I find a ....
Where exactly can I find a "whorehouse on a nickel night"?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR