Put on your best bib and tucker, hombre, it's time for an end-of-week storage M&A roundup. Netgear's flush deal Netgear will fork over $60m in cash to acquire privately held NAS supplier, Infrant Technologies. If specific revenue targets are reached, Infrant shareholders may receive an additional payout of $20m over the next …
Where can I find a ....
Where exactly can I find a "whorehouse on a nickel night"?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide