Those of you desperate for a floating point speed up have another accelerator option thanks to a new product from ClearSpeed. The start-up this week announced the e620 card that plugs into PCI Express slots. The product complements an existing card for PCI X slots called the X620. ClearSpeed once hoped to ship the PCIe part …
I'll only be interested when it supports raytracing under Quake IV and you can hook up two of 'em in SLI.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court