Those of you desperate for a floating point speed up have another accelerator option thanks to a new product from ClearSpeed. The start-up this week announced the e620 card that plugs into PCI Express slots. The product complements an existing card for PCI X slots called the X620. ClearSpeed once hoped to ship the PCIe part …
I'll only be interested when it supports raytracing under Quake IV and you can hook up two of 'em in SLI.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops