Those of you desperate for a floating point speed up have another accelerator option thanks to a new product from ClearSpeed. The start-up this week announced the e620 card that plugs into PCI Express slots. The product complements an existing card for PCI X slots called the X620. ClearSpeed once hoped to ship the PCIe part …
I'll only be interested when it supports raytracing under Quake IV and you can hook up two of 'em in SLI.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them