3 UK's CEO Bob Fuller is to step down at the end of June, the month of his sixtieth birthday. The position will be filled by his current deputy Kevin Russell. During his four year tenure, 3 - and the entire UK phone business - has changed radically as network operators have strived to become "communication companies". 3 …
Is he related to 3CPO?
Bah. English as wot she is spoke. Please don't let that cursed left-pondian grammar sully the fair pages of El Reg.
Past tense of 'To strive' is 'striven' - not 'strived'.
Annoyed From Wiltshire.
English is an ever changing language
Just cos it ain't in the OED don't mean it ain't a word. English vocab has regional variations and mispronounciations that are just as valid. If people use it it's a word. Innit?
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way