3 UK's CEO Bob Fuller is to step down at the end of June, the month of his sixtieth birthday. The position will be filled by his current deputy Kevin Russell. During his four year tenure, 3 - and the entire UK phone business - has changed radically as network operators have strived to become "communication companies". 3 …
Is he related to 3CPO?
Bah. English as wot she is spoke. Please don't let that cursed left-pondian grammar sully the fair pages of El Reg.
Past tense of 'To strive' is 'striven' - not 'strived'.
Annoyed From Wiltshire.
English is an ever changing language
Just cos it ain't in the OED don't mean it ain't a word. English vocab has regional variations and mispronounciations that are just as valid. If people use it it's a word. Innit?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe