3 UK's CEO Bob Fuller is to step down at the end of June, the month of his sixtieth birthday. The position will be filled by his current deputy Kevin Russell. During his four year tenure, 3 - and the entire UK phone business - has changed radically as network operators have strived to become "communication companies". 3 …
Is he related to 3CPO?
Bah. English as wot she is spoke. Please don't let that cursed left-pondian grammar sully the fair pages of El Reg.
Past tense of 'To strive' is 'striven' - not 'strived'.
Annoyed From Wiltshire.
English is an ever changing language
Just cos it ain't in the OED don't mean it ain't a word. English vocab has regional variations and mispronounciations that are just as valid. If people use it it's a word. Innit?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout