It's a bit early to do much in the way of analysis yet, but Rupert Murdoch has made a bid through his News Corporation to buy Dow Jones, including the prestigious Wall Street Journal. The bid is for $5bn at $60 a share, and already the share price has risen to $56 a share. The company is more usually valued at around $35 a …
That news is days old. The offer was even rejected:
Better than the average bear, BooBoo
"a deal that has now been agreed, but by no means completed."
And I suppose not even started until payment in full?
And Rupert didn't get to be where he is today by making a false move, did he? He dares to Win Win which always Guarantees a much Deeper Broad Band of Support?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth