It's a bit early to do much in the way of analysis yet, but Rupert Murdoch has made a bid through his News Corporation to buy Dow Jones, including the prestigious Wall Street Journal. The bid is for $5bn at $60 a share, and already the share price has risen to $56 a share. The company is more usually valued at around $35 a …
That news is days old. The offer was even rejected:
Better than the average bear, BooBoo
"a deal that has now been agreed, but by no means completed."
And I suppose not even started until payment in full?
And Rupert didn't get to be where he is today by making a false move, did he? He dares to Win Win which always Guarantees a much Deeper Broad Band of Support?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat