It's a bit early to do much in the way of analysis yet, but Rupert Murdoch has made a bid through his News Corporation to buy Dow Jones, including the prestigious Wall Street Journal. The bid is for $5bn at $60 a share, and already the share price has risen to $56 a share. The company is more usually valued at around $35 a …
That news is days old. The offer was even rejected:
Better than the average bear, BooBoo
"a deal that has now been agreed, but by no means completed."
And I suppose not even started until payment in full?
And Rupert didn't get to be where he is today by making a false move, did he? He dares to Win Win which always Guarantees a much Deeper Broad Band of Support?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base