Yet another blog promising a month of bugs has surfaced, this time poking security holes in ActiveX, and lo and behold, it has disclosed two important security holes in as many days. After hoaxsters promised but failed to deliver several "month of" sites in recent weeks, we dismissed such campaigns as a desperate cry for …
A month of Vista bugs??
Way too short of a time period. It goes on forever...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default