Yet another blog promising a month of bugs has surfaced, this time poking security holes in ActiveX, and lo and behold, it has disclosed two important security holes in as many days. After hoaxsters promised but failed to deliver several "month of" sites in recent weeks, we dismissed such campaigns as a desperate cry for …
A month of Vista bugs??
Way too short of a time period. It goes on forever...
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR