ITV might be the last major broadcaster to jump aboard the video-on-demand bandwagon, but it has done so with both feet. Although not yet launched, a rejigged itv.com promises a 30 day archive of programmes, live streaming of all ITV channels, user-generated content, and exclusive "made for broadband" commissions. It will also …
Not that I watch all that much TV...
... but I'll be glad if someone can make one of these systems that works on something other than XP for a change
Will the players need to phone a premium rate number?
Advertising during programmes?
Just curious as to whether ITV will cut the ads out of their recorded programmes, as 4oD did when I was watching The Human Footprint on a Virgin box. I was pleasantly surprised; however I wonder how long it will last...
ITV dusting off countdown?
I'm sure Channel 4 will be interested to hear of ITV's plans to create an online Countdown game!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun