ITV might be the last major broadcaster to jump aboard the video-on-demand bandwagon, but it has done so with both feet. Although not yet launched, a rejigged itv.com promises a 30 day archive of programmes, live streaming of all ITV channels, user-generated content, and exclusive "made for broadband" commissions. It will also …
Not that I watch all that much TV...
... but I'll be glad if someone can make one of these systems that works on something other than XP for a change
Will the players need to phone a premium rate number?
Advertising during programmes?
Just curious as to whether ITV will cut the ads out of their recorded programmes, as 4oD did when I was watching The Human Footprint on a Virgin box. I was pleasantly surprised; however I wonder how long it will last...
ITV dusting off countdown?
I'm sure Channel 4 will be interested to hear of ITV's plans to create an online Countdown game!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*