Who can Motorola have in mind for its limited edition purple RAZR V3i handset? Roman emperors? Catholic cardinals? Prince fans? Bloggers with a particularly florid prose style? Whoever, it's offering the beetroot-hued handset to Stateside buyers. Motorola's limited edition purple RAZR V3i We've seen the specs before - little …
Cardinals wear red, not purple. Have you never seen The Three Musketeers?
Red? I thought all the eminences were grises...
The Hardware Widow
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip