Who can Motorola have in mind for its limited edition purple RAZR V3i handset? Roman emperors? Catholic cardinals? Prince fans? Bloggers with a particularly florid prose style? Whoever, it's offering the beetroot-hued handset to Stateside buyers. Motorola's limited edition purple RAZR V3i We've seen the specs before - little …
Cardinals wear red, not purple. Have you never seen The Three Musketeers?
Red? I thought all the eminences were grises...
The Hardware Widow
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24