Who can Motorola have in mind for its limited edition purple RAZR V3i handset? Roman emperors? Catholic cardinals? Prince fans? Bloggers with a particularly florid prose style? Whoever, it's offering the beetroot-hued handset to Stateside buyers. Motorola's limited edition purple RAZR V3i We've seen the specs before - little …
Cardinals wear red, not purple. Have you never seen The Three Musketeers?
Red? I thought all the eminences were grises...
The Hardware Widow
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'