Who can Motorola have in mind for its limited edition purple RAZR V3i handset? Roman emperors? Catholic cardinals? Prince fans? Bloggers with a particularly florid prose style? Whoever, it's offering the beetroot-hued handset to Stateside buyers. Motorola's limited edition purple RAZR V3i We've seen the specs before - little …
Cardinals wear red, not purple. Have you never seen The Three Musketeers?
Red? I thought all the eminences were grises...
The Hardware Widow
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action