Come the Rise of The Machines, our mechanised overlords are going to need ways to track their subjected population, and what better way than using RFID-reader-equipped Segways to roam city streets logging the chips embedded in every slave human. epcSolutions is demonstrating the RFID-tracking Segways at the RFID Journal Live …
Haven't you heard of Quislings or collaborators ?? There are plenty of stories of human Quislings working for mechanical/alien overlords against their own kind in lots of Science Fiction (NOT sci-fi, please) stories. They'll be the ones manning(??) the Segways !!
Then along comes the hero/heroine/heroid/herobot and wipes they out !!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan