Come the Rise of The Machines, our mechanised overlords are going to need ways to track their subjected population, and what better way than using RFID-reader-equipped Segways to roam city streets logging the chips embedded in every slave human. epcSolutions is demonstrating the RFID-tracking Segways at the RFID Journal Live …
Haven't you heard of Quislings or collaborators ?? There are plenty of stories of human Quislings working for mechanical/alien overlords against their own kind in lots of Science Fiction (NOT sci-fi, please) stories. They'll be the ones manning(??) the Segways !!
Then along comes the hero/heroine/heroid/herobot and wipes they out !!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON