Come the Rise of The Machines, our mechanised overlords are going to need ways to track their subjected population, and what better way than using RFID-reader-equipped Segways to roam city streets logging the chips embedded in every slave human. epcSolutions is demonstrating the RFID-tracking Segways at the RFID Journal Live …
Haven't you heard of Quislings or collaborators ?? There are plenty of stories of human Quislings working for mechanical/alien overlords against their own kind in lots of Science Fiction (NOT sci-fi, please) stories. They'll be the ones manning(??) the Segways !!
Then along comes the hero/heroine/heroid/herobot and wipes they out !!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email