Come the Rise of The Machines, our mechanised overlords are going to need ways to track their subjected population, and what better way than using RFID-reader-equipped Segways to roam city streets logging the chips embedded in every slave human. epcSolutions is demonstrating the RFID-tracking Segways at the RFID Journal Live …
Haven't you heard of Quislings or collaborators ?? There are plenty of stories of human Quislings working for mechanical/alien overlords against their own kind in lots of Science Fiction (NOT sci-fi, please) stories. They'll be the ones manning(??) the Segways !!
Then along comes the hero/heroine/heroid/herobot and wipes they out !!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2